Market Report Discusses Trends in Anti-Submarine Warfare
Anti-submarine warfare has once again risen high on the agenda for NATO’s maritime forces. Ahead of the inaugural Anti-Submarine Warfare conference, Defence IQ compiled a market report detailing ongoing ASW and submarine programs from nations around the world.
The report offers information about:
· Key ASW programs and requirements in countries including: Australia, Belgium, France, India, Italy, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore and Turkey
· Diehl Defence and Thyssen-Krupp Marine Systems’ joint development of the Interactive Defence and Attack System for Submarines (IDAS) for the German Navy
· The Indonesian Navy’s procurement of ten diesel-electric attack submarines
· The Royal Navy’s SPEARFISH upgrade
· Lockheed Martin’s upgrade of the U.S. Navy’s AN/BLQ-10 electronic warfare system for the service’s fast-attack submarines
· Global ASW helicopter holdings
Download the report: Anti-Submarine Warfare 2019 Market Report.