About Sea Technology magazine
For more than 50 years, Sea Technology has been the ocean/marine industry’s consistently recognized authority for ocean design, engineering and application of equipment and services in the global ocean community.
- It is the one and only monthly magazine proudly serving this multibillion dollar marketplace.
- It has more domestic and worldwide “buying power” readers than any other magazine in its field.
- It is distributed in more than 110 countries.
Sea Technology is the worldwide information leader for marine business, science and engineering. Our goal is to provide our global audience with current information on the various segments of the worldwide marine/ocean industry through state-of-the-art and application articles, news columns, and staff reports; and to provide our advertisers with a cost-effective, valuable and useful vehicle by which to promote their products and services.
- Only publication in its field to receive the prestigious Jesse H. Neal Award for Editorial Excellence.
- Established and sponsors the industry’s “Oscar”—the Marine Technology Society’s eminent Compass Distinguished Achievement Award—as well as the Compass Industrial Award and the Compass International Award.
- Established and sponsors the National Ocean Industries Association’s (NOIA) Safety in Seas Award.
- International Submarine Races—Compass Publications Award for Best Design Outline.
Sea Technology news magazine, including Underwater Engineering, UnderSea Technology, Oceanology International Offshore Technology, and its website, is edited for executives, scientists, engineering and technical personnel in industry, government, and education engaged in the field of undersea defense, oceanography, anti-submarine warfare, marine sciences, underwater exploration, diving and construction, drilling and mining. While effort is made to verify material published, opinions of authors are not necessarily those of the publisher, and the publication accepts no responsibility in connection with any liability that might occur as a result of published material.
Compass Publications, Inc.
4600 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 304
Arlington, VA 22203
Tel: (703) 524-3136
Fax: (703) 841-0852
Compass Publications, Inc. Fisheries Division
Commercial Fisheries News. For over 35 years, CFN has been the Northeast’s premier commercial fishing industry newspaper. Published monthly, CFN provides the latest waterfront news along with coverage of the state and federal rules and regulations affecting the harvest of all the regions major species. Regular features include lobster and fish market reports, a safety column, new boats, the enforcement report, and the popular and effective Classifieds. Click here to visit official website.
Fish Farming News. The business newspaper for the U.S. aquacultural industry. Readers include more than 7,500 aquacultural professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in the business of growing fish and seafood products. Circulation is national, encompassing all major farm raised species (finfish, shellfish, and aquatic plants) both marine (saltwater) and fresh water aquaculture. Click here to visit official website.
Commercial Marine Directory. From A to Z, the Commercial Marine Directory is the first place fishermen look for names, phone numbers, websites, and more…for all marine businesses serving the region’s commercial fishing industry. Click here to visit official website.
Compass Publications – Fisheries Division
P.O. Box 600
Deer Isle, ME 04627-0600